PDA

View Full Version : Where find herb seeds?

Doalag
04-11-2008, 08:32 PM
I want plant some herbs in the big room of CoC but where can I find seeds. In herbs? But how? I just collect specific herbs like morgia and so on.

spectre
04-12-2008, 04:02 AM
Seeds are random drops from monsters, but that's unreliable.
Also if you have the survival skill, 'a'pplying it in th wilderness while bloated causes seed to be collected. If you pour holy water on an pen tile there is a chance a patch of herbs will grow.

Doalag
04-12-2008, 04:21 AM
Ok thanks but in wilderness it's always plant seeds isn't it? Anyway I don't have the right skill. I know the holy water thing but never attempt it. What is a "pen tile"?

I'll have to train more gardening before attempt use few seeds I found with some holy water to make a right square. I haven't yet found so many water that I can attempt try make a square only with them.

i have also to check the shops to see if there isn't any herb seed to buy.

kupiko
04-12-2008, 07:54 AM
You can buy seeds in Terinyo if you have enough money and keep buying staff from shop till you get herbs ... may take hours :)

Elone
04-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Wow, never knew that Munxip-person would sell them. If you handle the Big Room correctly, you will probably get what you want. GB says that you can get a herb 33% of chance when you use Holy Water on a pen square (you never heard of a pen square!? I'm quite shocked!!) If there is already an existing square, do this.

."".
."".

It's a normal square, but it doesnt have Stomafilia in it. Pick the top or bottom two, to get something like this.

."".

Pour some water on the red X til a herb grows. You need some luck here.

.X..
."".

The herb will grow and be like this in 33% of cases if you used Holy Water.

."..
."".

And soon enough, a new herb bush will be generated.

."".
."".

That's one of cheaper ways to get the herbs that you wanted, by moving the bushes. Enjoy.

P.S. By "pen square", he meant "an open square".

Doalag
04-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Ha yes pen is open. :D Ok thanks for the moving pattern, it is quite more simple and easy to understand than the pattern moving given in the guidebook.

When I tried made the squares I got bad luck with successive regeneration in short elapse time.

About the shop trick, well I won't have the money to apply it, at least I should take care to put all stuff on one shop pen square in Terinyo shop, something I did in other shop but probably not in Terinyo.

spectre
04-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm going to have a little talk with my keyboard :mad:

But I like to see that pen squares catched on ;-P

Doalag
04-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Lazy youngness, "they" are ready to damage language just win one key press! ;)

Jack the Ripper
09-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Oh for crap's sake, now we've got spammers posting in the regular threads. At least when they were just starting their own threads they were easy to ignore. DAMN it:mad:

Soirana
09-02-2009, 03:08 PM
honestly i could find few more email addresses suposedly belonging to Creator, but i don't think situation is that bad yet.

Ascaron
09-03-2009, 03:55 AM
honestly i could find few more email addresses suposedly belonging to Creator, but i don't think situation is that bad yet.

Give it a week, maybe two. Then yes, it will be that bad.
I've seen spammers of this type before :( Even if no one here clicks their links, even if we all completely ignore it, they'll keep on doing it because it's boosting their rank with search engines. (Search for "Googlebombing" on wikipedia for an explanation)

*sigh*

almack9
09-03-2009, 05:25 AM
Has anyone considered writing a formal letter to the support email of the website they continue to link? I dont know that it would help in anyway, but if they think that someone is actually paying attention they may stop.

Ascaron
09-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Has anyone considered writing a formal letter to the support email of the website they continue to link? I dont know that it would help in anyway, but if they think that someone is actually paying attention they may stop.

Ahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHA.

You've got to be kiddin' me, right?

All this is - all all these websites are - is scam-sites, hoping to suck in one or two more suckers. They wont stop just because you ask them to - all they're likely to do is start posting more because they know people have noticed them.

Proof to validate my claim they are scammers:
Some of the websites appear to be owned by one "junqi qi" who lives in China. However, he uses a USA-based hosting company for his website - one which I believe doesn't check who you are if your money is good. Also, when he registered his domain he did not provide a specific address, only a street and town in China. No street number.
Interestingly, when I looked at that street on google maps, the only two businesses it showed were a kindergarten and an internet cafe. Of course, this massive shirt-selling website might not be important enough to be mentioned, but I consider that unlikely.
Their only contact information is an email address, no phone number and no street address.
Their copyright statement says "Copyright ? 2000-2009". They claim to be "family owned and operated since 1999". Yet, their website was only registered in 2008. LATE 2008.
They only accept payment through paypal, as far as I can tell.
Mr Qi has TEN, count 'em TEN different websites. If he is a legitimate businessman, why use more then one website?
While they display the Verisign-secure logo on their website, Verisign.com has never heard of them.

That's information on the NFL4sale.com website. If you wish, I can provide information on such websites as "shoes159.com" and whatever other ones the spambots have started advertising.

If you don't want to bother reading all that, here's a summary.
They are scammers who will take your money and leave you crying on the street. Asking them to stop spamming will not work, all it will do is make it worse.

furious_styles
09-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Wait, so you're saying I shouldn't have just ordered a Rolex from this dude?

grobblewobble
09-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Conglatulations fol pulchase of good Lolex! You leceive within thlee days. We will not attempt to upload any tlojans ol steal you cledit cald ID instead of sending lolex, hunestly!

I wish I was a good enough hacker to blow up their hardware. :mad:

MrNiceguy
09-03-2009, 03:21 PM

Ideally by hacking into some sort of military targeting computer and turning the building into a smoking crater.

almack9
09-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Well, you got all that information, contact the host, there has to be some ethics violation going on here, and a good host would care, not that this one would...

Ascaron
09-03-2009, 09:57 PM

*cough* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DoS *cough

Ascaron
09-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Well, you got all that information, contact the host, there has to be some ethics violation going on here, and a good host would care, not that this one would...

I've reported them to Verisign, who (being professional computer nerds and all) might be able to do something. *cough* smokingcraterplzzz? *cough*
Tonight when I finish work, I'll attempt to report them to their webhost and also a anti-scamming website I know. I'd do it now, but yeah, gotta run.

pblack
09-03-2009, 10:14 PM

I wish I had RNG like powers to be able to 's'earch and 'd'estroy spammers with no preemptive warning.