PDA

View Full Version : Griff Bloodax

Jonas
04-20-2008, 05:53 AM
lol, I killed him in one hit...

You exactly hit Griff Bloodax, the undead chaos dwarven berserker and destroy him.

though of course I was using some nice blessed undead slaying arrows, but that made it seem to be too much of a pushover, generally my melee characters sometimes almost die because of him, heck, I had to pray twice fighting against the master necromancer...

head2
04-20-2008, 05:55 AM
Awesome, he has killed too many of my characters. :(

I haven't made any good archers yet but i know they can be somewhat over-powered with the right type of ammonition.

Jonas
04-20-2008, 08:27 AM
yeah, he got lucky with finds, the dwarf town store even provided him with 16 penetrating arrows of targetting, which were nice...

now the only think that hindered me was my own stupidity see my YASD post

reich
04-20-2008, 12:55 PM
but it's easy to kill him in just one move.

like this:

you pour the holy water on the ground. You are overcome with the feeling of gratefulness

:cool::D

Kato
04-20-2008, 02:11 PM
ahaha. That's how my current wizard did it. I slowed myself down, teleported on to the grave and poured the holy water, then teleported back out to the hallway. Then I proceeded to take my time and kill everything off since I'm still invisible.

Jonas
04-20-2008, 03:24 PM
lol, yeah, forgot about that one... but that way aside, it is rare to kill him in one hit.

Silfir
04-20-2008, 05:24 PM
I one-shotted the Ancient Chaos Wyrm once, with a high elven archer using blessed arrows of dragon slaying...