PDA

View Full Version : est-ce que les fran?ais jouent ? ADOM ?

M_bowwarrior
05-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Je me posais la question de savoir si beaucoup de fran?ais connaissaient-jouaient ? adom...

alors ?
? part moi bien sur:rolleyes:

Silfir
05-03-2008, 10:56 PM
I know squat about French, but I think he's asking whether there are any french-speaking people around.

Well, not me, that's for sure. I took Latin and Ancient Greek in school...

Grey
05-04-2008, 06:03 AM
Since M_bowwarrior has numerous other posts in English I'm sure he was quite capable of a translation himself :P Babelfish answers all regardless...

I put the question to know so much of French know-played? adom... then? ? I leaves well on

M_bowwarrior
05-04-2008, 09:45 AM
yes, you're right, my natural tongue had lost his universality after the "renaissance"... snif... so I've to learn another universal language as english... but maybe in one century or less it will be japan or hindy....

just a small detail: have you seen that all accentued characters won't been shown correctly (? instead of e with ' or e/a/o with ^ or ...) it's a bit annoying (fortunately, we write here in english and we don't speak about caf

warheart
05-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Je m'appelle warheart et je suis tr?s mignon!

Actually I don't remember shit about french, learnt a bit many years ago, when I was in school, but the teacher didn't really know much either.

M_bowwarrior
05-04-2008, 12:37 PM
yes, frenchies are know for their bad foreign language, but maybe in spain... you have french french teacher;)

Orbic
05-07-2008, 07:23 AM
French I do speak and write, but never on an English forum :)

I stumbled on Adom a few years ago looking for RPG games on the net, and could not find out how to avoid starving for xxx time... And I still have fun, never won a game (I usually get bored with a character when it reaches LVL 30-35 and 2-3 orbs, fights take too long and I make mistakes or try suicidal stuff (trying to clear a greater vault of undeads may not have been the best idea...let's try again!)

J'ai crois? ADOM par hasard, en me promenant sur internet ? la recherche de RPGs, et n'ai d?couvert que tr?s tardivement comment ?viter de crever de faim...et je m'amuse toujours. etc.

M_bowwarrior
05-07-2008, 09:41 AM
yes, me too, i never won an adom game... maybe because i never try to finish it... strange, but after hours to train a character, i start to be boring with it and I want to try something else, (settlers II 10th aniversary, unreal, transport tycoon, ...) and after few month when I came back to my character, I've forgotten what I have to do...

Silfir
05-07-2008, 01:49 PM
The hard part is for me when I've reached Dwarftown and get a sucky first dwarven quest. In all other cases, I tend not to lose interest often.

gut
05-07-2008, 07:11 PM
For melee PC's I only consider a 'Q', if I'm having
a rediculous time finding a wand of cold. I would
rather just do the game over, than use bridge
building.

deepshock
05-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Je me posais la question de savoir si beaucoup de fran?ais connaissaient-jouaient ? adom...

alors ?
? part moi bien sur:rolleyes:

I'm asking to find out if a lot of french know how to play ADOM.

Well?
Apart from myself, of course.

I am Canadian, and I know some french. My skill would be something like 60 if gauged the ADOM way.