PDA

View Full Version : Chaos god ending

riktikticheck
05-07-2008, 04:16 AM
you are required to wear the sceptre when killing andor, but is that all or do you need to wear the whole trinity?, just curious as i thhought i might try this one :D

Jonas
05-07-2008, 04:49 AM
it doesnt have to be the sceptre, it can the the TotRR as well, all the other ones are not needed, and it is recommended that you take them off and drop them to reduce the already large background corruption

Grey
05-07-2008, 09:05 AM
The chaos trinity are only needed to get through the get - you're best unequipping and dropping thm after that.

When killing Andy neutrals or lawfuls *must* be wielding the trident. I found out through extremely painful means that failing to do so results in the stupidest and saddest of all deaths when he is killed.

Chaotics must wield the trident if they want an ultra ending. If they're just after a normal chaos god then they don't have to wear anything whilst killing him.

Silfir
05-07-2008, 01:48 PM
What? I thought you have to wear the sceptre if you want a normal chaos god ending, otherwise you suffer the same fate as anyone wielding neither trident nor sceptre?

Grey
05-07-2008, 02:18 PM
My OCG disagrees with you :P He killed Andor whilst wielding Purifier and wearing the shield of raw steel. The Sceptre was dropped as soon as he got through the gate. Got the regular chaos god ending - no god damned chaos wretch.