PDA

View Full Version : A whole lot of hungry bunnies

Siriah
05-08-2008, 05:08 PM
While diving down through the Caverns of Chaos, Lizard the Drakeling Healer suddenly felt an intense tension. Looking at his inventory, he found that he had no booze for his wand of digging or his (chargeless) wand of teleportation. The rabbits had never been any trouble before and he had seven league boots to speed things up, so he decided to save a wand-charge and walk the entire distance.

Apparently, killing the rabbits' leader does NOT stop them from breeding. They also pierce armor, which made that nice 40+ PV useless. I somehow failed to notice those things earlier on because battle bunnies had always died so easily. They didn't immediately kill Lizard, that wasn't until I wanted to get back to the surface with the corpse of the Master Summoner. Whoops.

Jonas
05-08-2008, 08:23 PM
also apperentlly killigng all the bunnies does not stop them from reappearing.... happened to me with my last win, but I just used door creation to seal off everything (hehehe, I sacced the bunny master too)

So in your case it would have been better to go up and search for stuff, also it is not just booze that can recharge, any mana rich potion can do it (except 1)