PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding the role of the forums in the "General Stuff" section.

aran
03-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Is general discussion for ALL discussion not related to the other forums on the site, or is it only for discussions related to what has been said in the forum description?

adom-admin
03-07-2008, 07:54 AM
For now I would say we should collect everything not directly related to the other forums in this place. I'd like to experiment a bit with how many forums we need, etc., so nobody will be punished with corrupting effects right away for posting something not quite appropriate ;)

M_bowwarrior
03-07-2008, 08:56 AM
I think it could be good to have a place for "only" suggestions about idea to improve game, and for when the game come in beta test, a place for bugs...

but maybe there is already those two place...:confused:
My natal tongue isn't English and sometimes I've doubts abouts few things...

maybe add a subtitle more clear for every place...

IronJelly
03-07-2008, 06:42 PM
I have to agree with forum subtitles.

The forums at this place: http://www.worth1000.com/stories/bb.asp
work well in this regard.

EDIT: didn't see that they had the subtitles already. cool. </EDIT>

Sradac
03-20-2008, 02:13 AM
I think it could be good to have a place for "only" suggestions about idea to improve game, and for when the game come in beta test, a place for bugs...

but maybe there is already those two place...:confused:
My natal tongue isn't English and sometimes I've doubts abouts few things...

maybe add a subtitle more clear for every place...

the jade developement and adom developement section of the main forum screen has mostly suggestions for things to be added in, or with adom Bugs and bug fixes.