PDA

View Full Version : 32 Drakeling Farmer

3AM
05-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Forgot to get a memorial file for this gal. 32 Farmer, with Skullcrusher, Executor, GoGS, 7lb, tons of slaying ammo, Find Weakness, teleport control...was going to be such an easy win. The only reason I wasn't going for an ultimate ending is that I accidentally got crowned very early, when I was going for a 2nd pre-crowning and didn't notice that I had shifted back to N=.

On the first level of the BDC, a greater moloch showed up. I shot a few demon slaying arrows at it, then thought I'd use my 7lb and high Club skill to beat it down with Skullcrusher. I hit it once, but was a little careless in my timing...allowing the greater moloch a chance to hit me. Here's the paraphrase of how I essentially got one shot...

You hit the greater moloch and moderately damage it.
You feel corrupted! You feel attuned to the astral planes.
The greater moloch critically hits you!
Your wounds bleed.
You teleport.
You are bleeding. Your wound stops bleeding. You die...

So, crit by the moloch to 1 hp (from 350ish hp), a bleeding wound followed by (new) corruption teleport. It gave me the choice where to teleport, of course...but all I'm thinking is, "$#@%@!!!!!!" because I just know that I'll bleed to death as soon as I port, and there's not a damn thing I can do.

Sigh...was going to be such an easy win with a pretty lousy class.