PDA

View Full Version : The ultra lucky char....

Congnito
03-09-2008, 03:15 PM
gnomish bards born on the candle, played on july the second :) with treasure finder as a talent,
can u get any more lucky then that, with a char?

Sradac
03-09-2008, 03:19 PM
yea the same thing with the birth attribute of a star falling the night you were born, or a two headed calf being born, whichever one is the fate smiles intrinsinc i cant remember what it was.

Macros
03-09-2008, 05:19 PM
gnomish bards born on the candle, played on july the second with treasure finder as a talent,
can u get any more lucky then that, with a char?

Yes, same character with Heir picked up at start instead of treasure hunter. With a little luck, you can get four talents at start, which will be enough for alert and heir.

Dougy
03-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Haha! Usually when I bother to create these chars, my PC will get killed by an outlaw leader or something.

ZeroTheBird
03-10-2008, 01:45 PM
My luckiest character is the one who survives a week in adom. THATS luck!

Congnito
03-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Yes, same character with Heir picked up at start instead of treasure hunter. With a little luck, you can get four talents at start, which will be enough for alert and heir.

shit i didnt relise that u could get treasure hunter once u started playing, my gosh always summit to learn about adom, i always thought it was a one time thing like hier or stat incrases etc

thanks m8

myrddin
03-20-2008, 10:12 PM
I don't think you can get treasure hunter after you start - at least I couldn't in 1.1.1 dos version..

Macros
03-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Yes, you can. You just need to pick up "alert" talent at start. Miser(which is also required for TH) and Treasure Hunter can be picked up later.

myrddin
03-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Ahhh - so that's it.

Do you need to get BOTH miser and alert at the start to get TH later?

Or can you just get alert at start and then get miser @ lvl 3 and then TH @ lvl 6 ?

Kato
03-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Yes you can Myrddin. In fact...with the character I am playing, I got alert when I first started the character, but didn't pick up Miser till later and then got Treasure Hunter at lvl 18 I believe.