PDA

View Full Version : are you a real barbarian ?

M_bowwarrior
07-28-2008, 11:28 AM
hey, I found a small fine game (in french, but everything is visual and it could be in hindi I will be able to play)...

try it :)
here is the link to access the game. write your name (it create an unique character depend on the name, not only the appareance, but caracteristics and intrinsics) and fight !
http://mbowwarrior.labrute.fr/

Ars
07-29-2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah, I registered and kept pressing some buttons, now I went through some fights but I don't know what for. The french doesn't really help either, what is the point in this?

LFk
07-29-2008, 08:15 AM
Haha is there some hidden mechanism to this game? It seems completely random to me and degrades to "i win when i pull out my weapon faster, unless the other guy has some crazy skill that steals my weapon".

It's strangely soothing to watch little figures fight, but it seems like some skills are blatently better than others.

M_bowwarrior
07-29-2008, 09:42 AM
yes there is skills and weapons who make the difference (a large hammer is much muuuuuch more efficient than a knife).
for the fight, it is automatic, with the use of your capacities and weapons.

and for the difficulties due to french, it's the same for me in adom (with english) and I use a dictionnary several times ago, that increase my english skill... you can do the same here ;)

Silfir
07-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Well... At least you know SOME English! I haver never learned a syllable of French...

Kato
07-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Well... At least you know SOME English! I haver never learned a syllable of French...

You and me both. I tried to play this...but not understanding most everything I was looking at and then watching some other guy (that I thought was my beginner level too) whip out some club and smack me down for 30 hit points in one shot...ahahaha. I closed it after that :)

Ars
07-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Yeah, I don't know any french apart from "creme bonjour" etc. Is there any player skill involved, besides choosing who to fight? And getting as many "eleves" as possible to get you experience.

M_bowwarrior
07-30-2008, 07:25 PM
you can, at the first visit, select a password (you can only do it the first time...) and after you can enable disable some weapon (if you don"t like it)

that's all, but you can see other players before fight against.