PDA

View Full Version : Unreal world

Shael
09-08-2008, 01:27 PM
I though this might place to find other to try and test them self's against northern winter.
For those who don't know im speaking of Unreal world that is graphical turn based RPG set in ironage Finland. ( http://www.jmp.fi/~smaarane/urw.html )

I really like the details of the game tho the npc interraction might be a bit more.
Most of all i really like the religios side and the way its handlet, you need to perform rituals that also work as spells, tho stuff like general sarcifice don't do much.

Tho its not an epic game but you get deep feeling of success as you are alive a day more.
i once had a char near starving running out of food, tho blessed be the gods of hunting and one of my traps had a badger in it. So no more starving first skin it and you have valuable badgerskin (well not that valuable but still) then cut the meet and make a fire roast a bit and you are good for couple days...

Tnx
09-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Yeah I bought this game as a single registration like 2 months ago.. built my own lil fort and all on an island then got bored. Once you get past certain stages of the game it really slows down but still fun overall.

Soirana
09-12-2008, 10:43 AM
used to play this on my old PC. one of funny things i remember was that if you pick girl as main char it doesn't change a thing. Mainly you still can get a wife:D