PDA

View Full Version : Thorek, Dwarven Weaponsmith

Ror
09-23-2008, 01:09 AM
First Win!!! It only took me ~8 years to do! Unfortunatly I can't figure out how to look at the memorial file but some of the highlights of the game:

Getting precrowned with Preserver at level 8, on level 2 of the Doggie Dungeon.
Finding a forge on D: 6
Finding four eternium two-handed swords AND Purifier in Darkforge, along with White-Dragonscale Armor.
Getting critted to 1hp by the Skeleton King in the Tomb of the High Kings.
Getting critted to 1hp by the Ancient Chaos Wyrm in the Tower of Eternal Flames.
Getting critted to 1hp by a Greater Moloch in the Dwarven Halls.
Finding a wand of wishing with two charges, used one for Khelevaster, one for eternium tower shields, and one for scrolls of Chaos Resistance.
Getting the jumpy corruption right after picking up a ring of teleport control.
Killing a Moloch and finding Moloch armor, which was subsequently melted into ~108 eternium ingots.
Gaining 15 levels on D:41 from a greater fire vault.
Getting critted to 1hp by a Greater Titan on D:46.
Beating a tension room of balors in the Unreal Caves.
Getting Thin&Nimble right before I was going to get all my Corruptions healed for the final dive, so I could go to the quickling tree.
Finding six quickling corpses and 2 potions of quickling blood in the quickling tree.
Getting Hammerhead on D:49 for the potion of uselessness.
Having no trouble on D:50

I was insanely lucky that game!

Ended with no corruption, a wand of wishing with 1 charge (didn't know where to spend them) and
21670260 points!

Sradac
09-23-2008, 01:59 AM
grats, you beat me i've been playing adom 12 years and still have yet to win lol. closest I got was a human ranger level 42 who just could not take out the summoner.

Silfir
09-23-2008, 08:52 AM
HOLY CRAP that was some insane luck. Well, after eight years you probably deserved it, too. I also had to play years to get close to my first victory...

You couldn't take out the Summoner? The Summoner is usually no problem unless he, well, gets lucky with his summons...