PDA

View Full Version : COD: stupidity

Josh
10-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Just lost a promising barbarian to Munxip. I'd just come back from HMV having dove there straight away, grabbed the village dungeon quest, then went to look for the small girl for the (belated) puppy quest. Accidentaly killed a goodwife on the way though, forgot to go out of true berserker once i got into town :mad:. Decided that since I'd pissed them off, I might as well wipe out the town. Got the druid and the elder easily enough and went to find the sheriff. Two coins from off screen was all it took.

On another note, it was a lot of fun playing as a true berserker, I think I'll have to try again.

The worst part of it all? When I checked my inventory on death, I had a battleaxe of penetration, a helm of teleportation, a ring of ice, and a ring of djinni summoning. If it wasn't for that stupid mistake it had the makings of a very nice character. It's times like this I almost wish I still save-scummed.

Laukku
10-02-2008, 06:22 PM
What a terrible death...

What does COD mean?

Ars
10-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Children Of Doom

It's an LP by Saint Vitus, from 1992.
Cause Of Death

Josh
10-02-2008, 10:38 PM
In this case, Cause of Death.

vogonpoet
10-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Its the Chemical Oxygen Demand, a useful parameter for describing the organic load of water, particularly of use for wastewater.