PDA

View Full Version : Ruun is a bastard! xD

_Ln_
12-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Well, I was a L8 trollish beastfighter, so I decided to be really bad guy) killed Jharod, killed Cute Doggie (funny, I told about it to the tiny girl, she screamed "YOU MONSTER!" and tried to kill me. Thas was inspiring = ) had to do some dancing in water areas in order to flee from her, cause I didn't want to be killed by some glowing balls = )). Then went to COC, descended to BIg Room, where I found (and corrected to) 4 or 5 2x2 herb patterns with all herbs available - that was nice. Then I came to the Dwarftown, and saw that stupid gray altar = ) well, I had high piety and decided to convert it. I was successful, but Ruun went mad = ) Although altar was chaotic, I couldn't sac him (there wasn't even a message "Nothing happens", kinda strange). So I lured Ruun downstairs and killed him for ~1000xp. Returned back, thinking about selling my giant stack of some junk (strained with 33 st), but I found quite a nasty surprise. It was something like "Image of once living priest appeares. It booms: "<...>my revenge<...>"" (<...> - don't remember, but first part is calling all citizens and the second was concerning me = ) ). Well, I was shocked xD Of course, I tried to go to the altar to stay there and sac everybody (since I became Dwarftown priest xD) but Waldy was too fast = ).

Elone
02-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Question, because I likely wont try this (i play only L characters). What happens if a pet kills the priest, on the Dwarftown level, and off the level? Are there any issues with those methods, maybe same?

warheart
02-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Question, because I likely wont try this (i play only L characters). What happens if a pet kills the priest, on the Dwarftown level, and off the level? Are there any issues with those methods, maybe same?

Dunno about pet, but you can use the greater deamon to kill Ruun and the convert the altar.