PDA

View Full Version : ... shredded by chaos piranhas

puuro
03-16-2008, 09:52 PM
My grey elven wizard was at the piranha lake. I dropped some stuff at stairway not to be too heavy and went to freeze a wide path for me to the door in center of the lake. I identified my items and checked would there be anything useful. potion of willpower! bless -> drink. hmm, the guy in the box is tough and I thought is there anything else I can do to make sure I don't die. Hey, would I have more DV if I wielded those shield and weapon that I left at the stairway? No, I have 1 more DV if I wield my wanderer staff. Now it was time to go and kill the ugly monster sitting in his box. first step at ice:
Ice breaks disturbingly(more)

:eek:

It breaks(more)
..................... You die...
I had forgotten to drop the shield(210s) and weapon(120s) back to the ground!:mad:

Grey
03-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Ouch, ouch and ouch again. That is one of the most horrible ways to go :(

Dougy
03-16-2008, 10:47 PM
That guy is annoying sometimes, hey! I try to run back to safe land and pick up everything again before anything bad happens - although that strategy doesn't always work.

Baranor
03-17-2008, 04:46 PM
I avoid the pirhanas like the plague. The only time I have swum was way back when it truly was an insta-death. Since then, I drop *everything* and go naked and invisible to the island and bolt the old skele to death.

rmcin329
03-19-2008, 07:51 PM
or if you're a wizard(or just have the right wand) cast some ball spells outside his door.