PDA

View Full Version : Darn you Kranach!

libertyblues
01-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Lvl 1 Trollish healer candle sign... 1209 points... was trying to go get the waterproof blanket; I never had a chance. Those raiders ambushed me! Somewhere in those few minutes I got +1 perception *shrug*

But yeah I just joined here and wanted to post something, heh. I played the game a while back but never even got the the CoC until I picked it back up a week ago, but then died in the big room... I'll be more careful in there next time... don't let those herbs distract you.

I'm going to go traveling a couple of weeks (woo New Orleans and beyond) but I'll be posting here until then.

I like this forum, lots of useful stuff. The only thing I've read is the improved ADOM guide floating around on the internets.

Grey
01-29-2009, 10:26 AM
Original Guidebook is better :P (and no, I can't quantify that, but still...)

If you think a character is too weak for Kranach then simply don't take the quest from the sherrif straight away. In more of my games I ignore him - the chance of an early ambush is too high, and the reward aren't that great. Still, keep plugging with the trollish healers (I prefer drakelings myself though) and you'll get a bit more luck soon.

Silfir
01-29-2009, 12:16 PM
That one point of perception probably came from the Alert talent.