PDA

View Full Version : VERY irritating bug :<

Congnito
03-17-2008, 09:07 PM
I have a lev 50 high elf healer, well into the latter stages of the game, completed the library all the orbs and managed to give a AoLS to khelevaster, turned chaotic and handed 6 artifacts and even got a giant boar skull by chance. I was on my way to complete the ultra lawful ending with no save scumming and........ Filk the quickling bard, whilst fighing him decided to fight to the death ina blind rage and immediatly killed himself :( this as you can well imagine was very frustrating. If I were to say that this char was ALot of fun it would be an understatement, he really rocked until that happened killing a sence a certain tension of greater titans was just one of his numerous achivements that were noticable. ahh well... nvm

Baranor
03-17-2008, 09:18 PM
I would assume that at this point you are already crowned non-chaotic so this might not work, but you could choose to go chaotic and grab the crown and the sceptre to complete the regular chaos god ending.

Congnito
03-17-2008, 10:21 PM
already crowned...robes of resistance crowning...has some pretty tasty gear actually. bracers of war a REALLY nice eternium medium sheild (+5)+12 +3 although found the protector varios other bits and bobs.

Nezur
03-18-2008, 06:07 AM
-- Filk the quickling bard, whilst fighing him decided to fight to the death ina blind rage and immediatly killed himself :( --

What version of ADOM are you using? I thought this issue didn't exist any longer.

Dorten
03-18-2008, 07:39 AM
What version of ADOM are you using? I thought this issue didn't exist any longer.

Unfortunately, this issue exits even in ADOM 1.1.1 for DOS...

Macros
03-18-2008, 04:12 PM
I never had such problems with Filk - I always try to kill him with one hit. Spells are nice here, or wands(if you're playing not spellcasting class).