PDA

View Full Version : Weird problem..with 5 on the numlock o.o

Per_Killer
02-24-2009, 01:09 AM
On my laptop I all of a sudden get the message: 'unknown command: "?"' when I try to use the numlock-5. If I do however use 5 on the numbers behind F-buttons. Anyone aware about why this could be? All the other numbers on my numlock works, and I haven't tried changing any keyboard-controls.

Thanks for any replys :)

Also, my Esc open the spell-menu if I press it. I never remember this from before

EDIT: Arrgh, sorry posted this in the wrong board :x

Epythic
02-24-2009, 04:38 PM
numlock-5

You mean numpad-5, not numlock-5. Numlock is the key which has written "Num" on it. It also has an LED. Is the key enabled? It should be.

If that doesnt help, something else is wrong :). Did you change your keyboard layout (possibly accidentially)?

If you are using Windows, I have no idea what the problem is. On Linux, there might be something wrong with your terminal emulator's input settings. Check that.

Did this help?

PS: You might want to do a quick test: open a text editor, and hit the numpad-5 key. This should insert a "5" into the text. If that does not happen, re-check if numlock is enabled ("numpad = numbers") or disabled ("numpad = arrows"). Again, for ADOM it *should* be enabled (so that it inserts numbers).

Per_Killer
03-02-2009, 04:57 AM
It's just a fuck-up in the Dos-emultaor I'm running under in windows. It occurs if I alt-tab from the emulator, then switches num-lock and return to the emulator with the opposite num-lock state I left the emulator with. =P Just have to restart the emulator, oh well