PDA

View Full Version : Killed by The White Stripes and a Little Cream Soda!!

Ybirk
03-13-2009, 06:02 PM
Okay so normally when I die it's normally because something unlucky happens or I tried rushing things or something like that. This last death was so stupid because I wasn't paying attention that I just wanted to scream and punch my laptop in the face.

So thing started out good enough I was a Grey eleven wizard because I seem to be having the best luck with them. Things started off alright I started in the ID which I think is better then the small cave because it's safer and I think you can run in to more cool stuff. Things where going great I got up to level 9 and then did the Carpenter quest which got me high enough to kill the bad dude. and then I was trying to do the puppy quest but when I got there, I saw that the mixed vault had some nasties that I really didn't want to dance with so I left. After then I headed out for the arena and CoC but first I stopped by the old Barbarian to get the 20 kills quest which for me was a bandit. Things where still going awesome because on my way to the cave I ran into a bandit patrol. I was thinking this was great but I was talking to my brother about the white stripes and Kansas and the Lighting's Hand and fun stuff like that. But while we were talking about how fun Little Cream Soda is to play I was not paying attention to the game and one of the bandit leaders hit me and make me bleed and I wasn't thinking becuase I was talking to my brother and I basically bleed to death. There's so many things I could have done it's not funny I had cure light wounds in my spell assault. I should have stopped playing to talk to my brother...I was so pissed and just when I thought I was getting better at this game...

Silfir
03-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Let that be a lesson about having interpersonal relationships with your loved ones!

Solitude
05-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Lol. Distraction caused a chain reaction of doom.:(

RndmNumGenerator
06-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Necropost much?