PDA

View Full Version : Death by loved one

New Heresy
10-05-2009, 07:21 AM
I really only joined the forum about ten minutes ago but here is a true list of stupid deaths.

"ketonuerics" the orcish barbarian.

after his birth with 34 strength and 24 toughness keto immediately set of through the smc where he found absolutely nothing of use. he then went to the coc where he was (after completing some quests) awarded "rolfs saviour" On lvl 10 the level after dwarftown he encountered a surge of power where he acquired a certain jet black axe. keto spent some time in the dwarven halls slaughtering everything concievable before hew was... long story short keto died to family trading old computer for new one circa 2004. Thank you mister bush and a certain desert nation.

Tahin the true first

lvl 34 ge wizard

first truly promising character died to wife shutting down computer because my programs interfered with facebook. I hope that aweful woman I live with someday is eaten by pirahnas.

conan lvl ? fighter

don't really remember what happened to him but he was pre version 1.1.1 and he definately died to my brother who wanted the computer.

So please users join me in the celebration of those stupid deaths which truly didn't have a reason. the death of the innocent the death of those killed by those we love. or at least those we pretend to love when our one true love is a character based rpg.

ancient karmic drake
10-05-2009, 02:34 PM
lol crazy deaths... I was playing an elf archer... effectively dead due to losing the flash drive he was on...

Tupimus
10-18-2009, 10:04 AM
And here I came thinking that this was about the Puppy triggering a fireball trap or something on some very unlucky young PC.

Captain Platypus
11-02-2009, 12:23 AM
And this is why you backup your save files. I tend to make one every time I save - and I save a LOT, because I play ADOM like most people play Solitaire.