PDA

View Full Version : OW....

ancient karmic drake
10-05-2009, 02:38 PM
This latest death stung... booze the gray elf wizard... kicked arse, nicked aols from black market, got a half a dozen spells from a spell shop on PC: 2 and a general store on PC: 3. went saved puppy, went down CoC saved khelly, went into pyramid use super strong burning hands to one hit rehetep, got killed by a jackal demon... :(

pblack
10-05-2009, 03:47 PM
This latest death stung... booze the gray elf wizard... kicked arse, nicked aols from black market, got a half a dozen spells from a spell shop on PC: 2 and a general store on PC: 3. went saved puppy, went down CoC saved khelly, went into pyramid use super strong burning hands to one hit rehetep, got killed by a jackal demon... :(

What level were you? I don't think I ever got killed by Jackal demons. By the time I'm ready for the Pyramid they really pose no threat. And... how??? With a wizard! Just fireball stuff in that room. Or at least go coward and burning hands on the most dangerous foes.

gut
10-06-2009, 04:33 AM
I have died many times to the pyramid's jackel
demons. It comes from going there too early,
and with miserable DV/PV.

ancient karmic drake
10-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Yeah... Confusion as a wizard is death... what bites is that I had a ring of mental stability... :D