PDA

View Full Version : Nooooooooo!

RndmNumGenerator
10-13-2009, 12:42 AM
I had an excellent darv elvenmindcrafter going... level 12, already found two artifacts, lots of herbs(inc stoma), 18 strength from two lucky orge corpses... did raider lord, puppy cave, carpenter quests, made it through the UD... everything was going perfectly. Then my game crashed.

DumbleDoor
10-13-2009, 12:52 AM
Alas, backup files are what we need!
What 2 artifacts, by the way?

RndmNumGenerator
10-13-2009, 02:30 AM
What 2 artifacts, by the way?

Whirlwind and Bracers of War.

Epythic
10-13-2009, 06:46 PM

I have them. You don't?

DumbleDoor
10-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Well, bracers of war are good, but I don't like whirlwind. Maybe it's just me and my hate for slings...

RndmNumGenerator
10-15-2009, 06:21 AM
Well, bracers of war are good, but I don't like whirlwind. Maybe it's just me and my hate for slings...

Hey, I got it out of the PC vault. Can't hate a free artifact.

I did not have backup saves, because I only backup characters that reach 10, and I backup after each session. I went from 8 to 12 in one session(then I crashed) so I didn't have a chance to backup. Maybe I need ot revise my plan.

DumbleDoor
10-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Hey, I got it out of the PC vault. Can't hate a free artifact.

I did not have backup saves, because I only backup characters that reach 10, and I backup after each session. I went from 8 to 12 in one session(then I crashed) so I didn't have a chance to backup. Maybe I need ot revise my plan.
Before common crash places (Khelvaster), after getting artifact, every 6 levels, after getting good item, after generating greater vault, after generating DF, after something good happens, ect.