PDA

View Full Version : snake from beyond is tough

ancient karmic drake
10-19-2009, 06:58 PM
Another Dark elf beastfighter... got puppy quest, went through dwarftown, went through pyramids when able to, Got the dwarven rune axe from the dwarf mystic (with a dark elf!) went through Coc graveyard, completed grif quest, lucked out on a grave and got hammerhead, killed banshee, and got slaughtered by poisoning from snake from beyond.

pblack
10-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Another Dark elf beastfighter... got puppy quest, went through dwarftown, went through pyramids when able to, Got the dwarven rune axe from the dwarf mystic (with a dark elf!) went through Coc graveyard, completed grif quest, lucked out on a grave and got hammerhead, killed banshee, and got slaughtered by poisoning from snake from beyond.

no scrolls of darkness? it's really easy with one. beastie should take care of it in 6 or 7 hits

crystals of darkness are the same thing and work with iliterate pc's too =P

nathrakh
10-19-2009, 07:11 PM
One word: Darkness.:rolleyes:

DumbleDoor
10-20-2009, 07:58 PM
How did you kill the banshee before the snake from beyond? Unless you decided to delve deeper... Maybe it's just me, because my normal course is dwarf quests, darkforge/graveyard, snakefrombeyond, tower of flames/tomb of the high kings, dive.

JellySlayer
10-21-2009, 09:08 PM

I think lawfuls always get the axe from the mystic, don't they?

I'm not sure why you are so thrilled about finding weapons on a beastie though. The RNG is just making fun of you ;)

ancient karmic drake
10-21-2009, 10:21 PM
It's the whole fact that dwarves abhor elves, especially dark elves.