PDA

View Full Version : 50th win, Orshy the drakish farmer.

Sami
10-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Plain, boring and quite easy UNE with a drakish farmer. But what makes it so special is that it's my 50th win and also it was the last class I didn't have any wins yet.

In puppy cave I found good herb farms (stoma + moss + morgia, 4 patches each).
UD had a wand shop where I got wand of cold (for ToTHK) and wand of teleportation.
Around level 13 I got purifier from precrowning which made graveyards and darkforge really easy. At level 14 I went to clear darkforge but I forgot to visit pyramid before I hit level 17. Pool sipping gave me a wish for AoLS.
ToEF was a bit more problematic because I didn't have natural fire resistance but ring of fire resistance, elemental gauntlets and whirlwind (pickpocketed at CoC graveyard) gave me enough resistance so I took only 4 damage every 2-3 turns and with spenseweed + pepper petal I could keep myself healed.
In D:26 (just after the wall of fire) there were a greater vault of giants with ironfist and serpent's bite inside. Corpses + starvation gave me about 20-25 extra strength.
In D:45 I had a undead greater vault but I skipped it at that point. After clearing all temples and blue dragon caves I was still at level 39 only so I returned to the undead greater vault and cleared it for some xp (was enough to get me to level 50).
Finding Khelly in Terinyo was a little problem because I didn't have any sources of see invisible (forgot pyramid, killed cats and rune-covered trident was still in delivery) but I knew he was shopping in Munxip's and eventually he became visible for a few turns.

flg: http://ancardia.ath.cx/adom_users/samim/orshy.flg

BlkDucky
10-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Nice. 50 wins? Still working on my second :p

Never tried a farmer though...

What was your crowning gift?

Sami
10-24-2009, 10:27 PM
What was your crowning gift?

Skullcrusher but I didn't use it a single time because I had serpent's bite already.

moomoo
10-25-2009, 01:10 AM
Congrats on the win.

That's a huge pile of stuff you are carrying btw :)
Guess you're a hoarder then.

Sami
10-25-2009, 09:28 AM
I just don't care about dropping stuff if I don't need to (with potions of boost strength I wasn't even burdened and with them only burdened). And picking up all that eternium stuff is just fun, sometimes you can find some pretty funny (but still useless) items. :)

Soirana
10-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Plain, boring and quite easy UNE with a drakish farmer. But what makes it so special is that it's my 50th win and also it was the last class I didn't have any wins yet.

Damn it. I still lack elementalist in my win list. Conragulations on good number anyway.

Grey
10-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Heh, nice round number. Now you just have to get all 200 or so combinations... ;)

Bloody nice Mana stat, by the way, and yet it seems to be almost entirely from boosting...