PDA

View Full Version : I'm a new fish in an active pond

RKade8583
12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi! I'm ******* from the HoF forums. I took time off of ADOM (as it comes and goes in waves of about 3 months for me) and now I'm back. The HoF forums are dead so I found these ones. I've been playing ADOM since gamma... 14? I think... It's been a LONG time. I haven't beaten it yet but I've been checking up on the main site over the years and it's good to see some direction.

So hi and is there any kind of workaround for the "skilled" bug?

Epythic
12-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Hi! I'm Ryan Klein from the HoF forums. I took time off of ADOM (as it comes and goes in waves of about 3 months for me) and now I'm back. The HoF forums are dead so I found these ones. I've been playing ADOM since gamma... 14? I think... It's been a LONG time. I haven't beaten it yet but I've been checking up on the main site over the years and it's good to see some direction.

So hi and is there any kind of workaround for the "skilled" bug?

Welcome!

As for the skilled bug, sadly the only workaround is to not pick skilled. That talent isn't overly good anyway (I think).

BlkDucky
06-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Sorry for the bump, but hiding your name doesn't do much good when someone quotes it, haha.

fazisi
06-03-2010, 05:33 AM
Ha ha ha, this is the best spammer yet!

BlkDucky
06-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Ha ha ha, this is the best spammer yet!

Didn't know what you were talking about until I saw his sig. :D

Theym
06-09-2010, 04:25 AM
I like this guy, but he's no topler

gut
06-09-2010, 11:02 AM
s'just handbags! I wanna some excitement.

Maul
09-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Hey there Ryan Klein, I do remember you in fact, from back when I was still just lurking on Brinkster. Go to the "General ADOM Discussion" section of the forums, that's where all the interesting discussions happen, as well as the occasional tournament.