PDA

View Full Version : Penis enlargement

boris_pankov@inbox.ru
12-09-2009, 10:05 AM
They say that every win of adom enlarges your penis by 1 cm (0.4 inches) and every Ultra-win (even UCG) by 5 cm (2 inches). Let`s measure whose penis is longest? :)) To my great sorrow i still has no enlargements inspite of 10 years playing, but i think we must have really giants on this forum like Grey or Gut? :)

yisk
12-09-2009, 10:16 AM
ну пиздец, это смешно должно быть? идиотизм бля

boris_pankov@inbox.ru
12-09-2009, 10:26 AM
hey braza, you must follow the rules of this forum. Stop writing russian please, there are people around who dont understand it. How would you feel if everyone will start writing his own language? And one more thing. If you want to insult me or if you want to say somethig on russian to me, write it in private, unless you want to start trolling or forum withch-hunt.

And yes , your reply is flame. its offtopic and it has no informational cost.

Edit: By tha way how long is yours? Huh? :)

yisk
12-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Лучше писать по-русски и казаться идиотом, чем написать по-английски и развеять сомнения. )

RKade8583
12-09-2009, 04:49 PM
I have yet to enlarge my penis through ADOM glory... but my wife can't fit me in her as it is... but when we NEED that extra oomph... ADOM for us.

I'm considered "average" of length and "above average" in girth and my wife's three years older than me. Yepper, I'm pretty damn proud of myself now.

Soirana
12-09-2009, 06:15 PM
They say that every win of adom enlarges your penis by 1 cm (0.4 inches) and every Ultra-win (even UCG) by 5 cm (2 inches). Let`s measure whose penis is longest? :)) To my great sorrow i still has no enlargements inspite of 10 years playing, but i think we must have really giants on this forum like Grey or Gut? :)

[wonders how he can walk without extra bag between his legs.] [checks between legs and finds one...]

Silfir
12-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Priapus: The first ADOM champion in history? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pompeya_er%C3%B3tica6.jpg)

gut
12-10-2009, 05:44 AM
>They say that every win of adom enlarges your penis

Sadly, it shrinks it.

> whose penis is longest?

Just so long as we're not comparing toes.

> Stop writing russian please, there are people around who dont understand it.

It takes only about 15 seconds to load up google's translator page.
I say go wild.

> unless you want to start trolling

I started the trolling around here. Stop giving the credit to others : )

Dorten
12-10-2009, 07:48 AM
Да не, на самом деле ни фига не прикольно...

fazisi
12-12-2009, 07:46 PM
I want to troll, but you guys are so adorable without it, I just choose to lurk.

7 inches.