PDA

View Full Version : Entombed

Dudley
12-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Ye. Well. That was a good char.
Hurtling monk. He was my firt aim at an ultra, with ALL needed elements (save atrifacts, crumpled scroll, and lvl 45 :p)
got precrowned lawful with wyrmlance. Good for a raven born guy.
Well. Got C by killing poor dwarves out of their tawn. immediatly gave the BT to the Demented ratling.
And i went to the pyramid. Bad idea.
Rehetep got three hits on me in a row, killed me while i had been at FULL HP???
Be more carefull next time...

fazisi
12-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeeouch. What level were you when you did Rehetep and what DV/PV score approximately?

Dudley
12-14-2009, 08:23 AM
≈15.
My PV were around 10-15. DV was 35

Jack the Ripper
12-14-2009, 11:32 AM
≈15.
My PV were around 10-15. DV was 35

The fireball wand from Thundarr to blast Rehetep off the face of Ancardia in a mere 2 turns (and any other mummies who get too close) while being a coward? Usually I tend to drink a blessed potion of invisibility or 2 before I go up, so as to only need to fight the mummies and Rehetep, who are very vulnerable to fireballs [Thundarr's wand :D ], and try to have some means of restoring HP fast at hand. Spenseweed? PoEH? PoUH? Piety for healing through prayers?

fazisi
12-16-2009, 11:16 PM
One quick question for clarification: were any of these dwarves you were killing for an alignment drop children?

Dudley
12-17-2009, 01:14 AM
No. they weren't.

Pumpernickel
12-26-2009, 12:21 AM
Do you have a message recall of the last turns? I'm sure that Rehetep is capable of going berserk when badly wounded, giving him twice as many attacks and a serious damage boost. I do remember a pyramid death due to Rehetep suddenly doing super damage (as well as a berserking RotHK Skellie King knocking out ~240 hp of heroine in a single round).