PDA

View Full Version : A pretty damn lucky game... Lvl 15 wizard!

b1gb0y2013
12-10-2009, 09:48 PM
This game has been pretty lucky for me... I was fighting some ogres, and one dropped an anvil, I already found 4 different altars in Dwarven Caves (Made them all my deity now), I have almost 13 known spells, I have 3 pets (Including a lvl 20 will o wisp, which if I attack it owns me in one hit...), am L+ lawful, then, of all things, i thought my game was over being stuck in a room that had 3 elven priests, which filled the whole level with spiders and webs, which I had my will o wisp to finally get through it all(Healing him kept making me more lawful too, and got him really strong). Then, I killed a random spider, and it dropped an amulet. Later at the Dwarven village, I was curious so I put it on, and it was cursed. I was just about to destroy it, but instead used an identify scroll on it... Guess what it was? AN AMULET OF LIFE SAVING! And I havent seen that Khelevaster guy yet... I think Im doing pretty good this game... Time to go get the trident of the red rooster!

Alucard
12-10-2009, 11:05 PM
So how did he die?

b1gb0y2013
12-11-2009, 12:07 AM
I didnt die... I almost had to quit tho

ragface
12-11-2009, 07:08 AM
congrats on the progress,
will this be your first victory?

remember to BE CAREFUL ALL THE TIME FOR EVERYTHING:)
anything can happen(you hit a karmic being in the dark and get eaten by a grue, you die...)