Auto_Pickup=/ will still pickup rocks
issueid=1812 01-19-2013 07:21 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by anon123: 111
Auto_Pickup=/ will still pickup rocks
Auto_Pickup=/ will still pickup rocks, even though 'o' exists to pick up rocks only.

Problem
Setting Auto_Pickup=/ will still pickup rocks, even though the 'o' setting exists to separate rocks from other missiles and decide whether to pick them up or not.

How to reproduce it
Drop a bundle of arrows and a heap of rocks in the same tile. Set Auto_Pickup=/ (using the ':=' command) and walk over that tile. You will pick both items up. Drop them again, set Auto_Pickup=o and walk over that tile again. Only rocks will be picked up now.

Notes
N/A
Issue Details
Issue Number 1812
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Windows 7
Status Fixed
Priority 9
Affected Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 5
Fixed Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 21
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 4
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

01-20-2013 02:54 AM
I didn't even know this configuration variable value ("o") existed. It's not included in the comments in adom.cfg. Perhaps it should be.

11-18-2013 01:21 PM
Yes, please, it would be VERY VERY nice if my archers wouldn't have to stop and throw away all the heaps of rocks you collect.

11-18-2013 02:33 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by aerol
I didn't even know this configuration variable value ("o") existed. It's not included in the comments in adom.cfg. Perhaps it should be.
Nor is it included in the manual, unless it has been added in pre18. Haven't read that part of the manual too recently.

Oh, it seems it is in the manual.

03-04-2014 08:27 PM
Administrator
Fixed. Also added the missing "o" information to adom.cfg.

+ Reply