Level 6 class Power is displayed at levels less than 6
issueid=3138 07-14-2014 01:19 AM
Number of reported issues by boat: 15
Level 6 class Power is displayed at levels less than 6
Going into the character screen shows the first level class power even without having it.

If you press ctrl + x or access your class power screen in any way, it will display your level 6 class power even if you don't have it. The power is not yet available for use however.

Example: Level 1 monk has ability to use (c)ircular kick. - Tried pressing C and nothing happens.
Issue Details
Issue Number 3138
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All with NotEye
Status Fixed
Priority 10 - Lowest
Affected Version ADOM r48
Fixed Version ADOM r49
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 2
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

07-14-2014 04:05 AM
I was playing a healer and it seemed as though his level 6 class power, healing 2 HP per turn of regeneration, was already in effect prior to reaching level 6. Haven't checked other classes; I was playing as monks too, but as already stated, whilst their class power is displayed prematurely it cannot be used until level 6.

07-14-2014 07:58 PM
The Creator
Fixed. I do not believe the healer problem :-)

07-14-2014 10:37 PM
Oh, right, it actually appears to be normal behavior for healers... I just checked in earlier versions. After waiting a certain number of turns level 1 healers recovered two points instead of one, and thought it was because of the class power. Maybe rather something to do with the interaction between natural regeneration, healers' ability to regenerate in half the turns as other classes, and the Healing skill... but that's irrelevant to this bug report anyway.

+ Reply