Arrows of slaying are named wrong while on the ground
issueid=3856 08-31-2015 05:48 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by sweetnothing: 3
Arrows of slaying are named wrong while on the ground
"Arrows and slaying" is printed instead of "Arrows of slaying"

Reproduced in public release r59 (Windows, NotEye) and it is still in r60 as I could see.
While arrows are in the inventory, they are named correctly. But when I put them onto the ground, the naming becomes wrong. This does not happen with prefixed/suffixed arrows (I tried barbed arrow of slaying and arrow of dragon slaying).
Issue Details
Issue Number 3856
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Fixed
Priority Unknown
Affected Version ADOM r59
Fixed Version ADOM r61
Milestone Initial Steam Release
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

08-31-2015 05:51 PM
Ancient Member
Oh I see that's a long standing issue, should have added my observation to some other bug.

08-31-2015 09:12 PM
Junior Member
I've seen this on several occations in the latest public beta (r60). I think several stacks of regular "arrows of <foo> slaying" displayed normally, but some prefixed arrows became eg. "barbed adamantium quarrels and dragon slaying". I'll have to see if I can reproduce it, though. This was in regular ASCII on 64 bit Debian.

As always,

(edit: Sorry if this is posted irrelevantly/under the wrong bug. I never did (bother to) understand these fancy bug reporting systems.)

09-02-2015 05:35 PM
jt jt is offline
Is caused by the bugfix for issue 1856.

09-03-2015 06:37 AM
jt jt is offline

+ Reply