Hang while descending stairs
issueid=436 08-26-2011 07:05 AM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by Laukku: 56
Hang while descending stairs

When descending stairs, the game didn't respond at all. The screen stayed on the upper level. I probably had visited the lower level earlier, but I'm not entirely sure - I'd been using an altar for a while on a couple levels higher. Cursor became the Windows 7 waiting circle (hourglass cursor). No error message or stack trace.

Might be related to this issue: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=364
Issue Details
Issue Number 436
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category Unknown
Status Duplicate
Priority 1 - Highest
Affected Version Unknown
Fixed Version ADOM II 0.2.4
Users able to reproduce bug 7
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

04-27-2012 08:07 PM
I actually had this bug happen to me twice now. Once when decending to level one of the CoC and once when decending into a random wilderness dungeon (possibly shard dungeon, unknown). Delayed reporting until second occurance.

This petition for a change to Duplicate was accepted
04-30-2012 06:06 PM
This rather serious issue has been reported a few times, and finally identified clearly and fixed for good.

05-08-2012 06:40 AM
Ancient Member
ronarscorruption: WTF, you reported this as a duplicate of itself?

05-08-2012 06:58 PM
Wow, Apparently I did. I had clearly meant to link to a different issue. Sorry.

05-09-2012 06:38 AM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by ronarscorruption
Wow, Apparently I did. I had clearly meant to link to a different issue. Sorry.
Actually, I believe that you meant to post in a different issue and link to this. When I made this one, I searched pretty damn well for any potential prior reports. Besides, this is the one which was marked as "fixed", so your "this has been fixed" comment would make better sense if in an actual duplicate.

Can somebody petition this back to Fixed? I don't seem to be able to do that.

+ Reply