a few minor bugs / issues
issueid=923 04-08-2012 06:45 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by grobblewobble: 72
a few minor bugs / issues

- ring of slaying generates an error when you try to equip it

- a blessed scroll of magic mapping does not reveal the whole level but reveals parts, like uncursed

- a multiclassed fighter / barb / monk stopped gaining any DV bonus from dodge when he received the class power that grants a bonus to dodge
Issue Details
Issue Number 923
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category Gameplay
Status Fixed
Priority 8
Affected Version ADOM II 0.2.3
Fixed Version ADOM II 0.2.4
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

04-08-2012 07:56 PM
- ring of slaying generates an error when you try to equip it
Reproduced. There are a couple of other items with the same issue.

- a multiclassed fighter / barb / monk stopped gaining any DV bonus from dodge when he received the class power that grants a bonus to dodge
What dodge skill value? Because I noticed that 35 doesn't give a bonus but 40 does. I assume this is intentional, don't particularly like it since the dodge skill itself is getting more expensive anyway. *But* these numeric issues can't really be judged yet until the game is closer to a final state.

04-08-2012 08:00 PM
Ancient Member
Well, with this character it said in the skill list that I went from +1 DV bonus from dodge to +2 DV, but my actual DV on the main screen didn't change. I added more skill points for +3 DV, same problem.

This could have to do with multiclassing, but not sure.

04-10-2012 02:19 PM
The Creator
Could you please post such things to the bug management system - I read that more regularly and usually try to close as many bugs as possible before the next release. Thanks!
Bugs should be submitted here: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?projectid=3

04-21-2012 12:01 AM
Issue Changed by adom-admin
  • Issue marked as addressed
  • Addressed version changed from Unknown to ADOM II 0.2.4

04-21-2012 12:02 AM
The Creator
Fixed for ADOM II 0.2.4. Please send your real name to creator(at)ancientdomainsofmystery.com for it to be included in the credits. (If you were already asked to do so you can ignore this message. Please include a reference to the bug or RFE you are credited for.)

04-21-2012 12:02 AM
Issue Changed by adom-admin
  • Status changed from Unconfirmed to Fixed

+ Reply