Make Blup show up in the water dragon cave after he flies away from Terinyo
issueid=1836 01-22-2013 08:57 PM
Number of reported issues by Dogbreath: 74
Make Blup show up in the water dragon cave after he flies away from Terinyo
Blup should appear in the WDC with his mommy after being told about it.

This is something that really bothered me when I played ADOM as a kid, actually. I always expected Blup to show up in the WDC after he flies off... and was kind of disappointed not to find him swimming around there. Maybe he should have a special message thanking you?
Issue Details
Issue Number 1836
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 10 - Lowest
Suggested Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 11
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 63
Votes against this feature 1
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

01-26-2018 07:42 AM
Quote Originally Posted by emilus
I think that its maked by purpose of creator.

Blup little baby blue dragon travels ALONE without any help long way to underwater cave.

Imagine him being kidnapped by raiders or shot by barbarians :)

I know that this scenario is evil.

But drakalor chain is such corrupted place :)

BTW I did not voted down.

Maybe creator did :)
You know, having thought more about this, maybe an alternative RFE would be to have a random wilderness message "you come across the moldering bones of a baby water dragon" appear at some point in the wilderness squares between Terinyo and the WDC after you tell Blup and he flies away. It would be incredibly dark, but at least explain what happened to him.

01-26-2018 08:10 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Creeth
Upvoted! Precedence for adding NPCs to an area based on previous actions can be found with Khelavaster appearing in Terinyo after the quest line, among others.
Maybe Blup's been there the whole time, just permanently invisible ;)

01-27-2018 06:17 AM
lol :P

01-29-2018 09:27 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Dogbreath
You know, having thought more about this, maybe an alternative RFE would be to have a random wilderness message "you come across the moldering bones of a baby water dragon" appear at some point in the wilderness squares between Terinyo and the WDC after you tell Blup and he flies away. It would be incredibly dark, but at least explain what happened to him.
Love it! I'd upvote!

01-31-2018 05:26 PM
Yup, he should definitely end up in the cave after you tell him where it is. It never made sense to me that he just disappears from the game entirely.

10-04-2019 08:07 AM
*bump*

It's been 6 years, and still no Blup!

+ Reply