Challenge mode -- turns elapse if you wait too long
issueid=3729 06-12-2015 07:22 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by auricbond: 264
Challenge mode -- turns elapse if you wait too long

I envision a challenge mode that would add a whole different gameplay angle. If you fail to make a decision after a certain amount of time has elapsed (say, 10 seconds) everyone on the map gets a move as if I had just pressed the '5' key. Of course you could adjust the delay up and down to alter the difficulty, and perhaps scale your final score accordingly?
Issue Details
Issue Number 3729
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 9
Suggested Version ADOM r58
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 3
Votes against this feature 13
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

02-21-2021 06:11 PM
Quote Originally Posted by auricbond
New real-life challenge mode: articulate yourself in a polite way.

02-23-2021 05:07 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by Harkila
LOL that's not the only rule, it's also contextual, if someone is rude to you first you're entitled to respond in kind.

02-24-2021 09:50 PM
He was not being rude at all. You were. And you are apparently too much in love with your own ideas to comprehend that some people actually dislike them.

Instead of going on a crusade on every issue by trying to desperately point out some what-you-think logical flaws in the reasonings of others, try growing up.

02-25-2021 04:24 AM
Ancient Member
He was not being rude at all. You were. And you are apparently too much in love with your own ideas to comprehend that some people actually dislike them.

Instead of going on a crusade on every issue by trying to desperately point out some what-you-think logical flaws in the reasonings of others, try growing up.
Wrong!

02-25-2021 03:28 PM
Ancient Member

Ha, you're totally right, but from what I've seen so far I'm afraid the effort of pointing it out to him will be futile because

Code:
You kick the Troll but do not manage to harm him.
######
..@T..
######

02-25-2021 03:49 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by Cactus
Ha, you're totally right, but from what I've seen so far I'm afraid the effort of pointing it out to him will be futile because

Code:
You kick the Troll but do not manage to harm him.
######
..@T..
######
No I just disagree. Trolling is when you perversely and insincerely express an opinion to provoke controversy and social disruption. Being right, on the other hand (like I am) is just that. And holding his hand aloft and declaring him the victor doesn't make him one, either.

02-25-2021 11:43 PM
Ancient Member
Grond is always right. Resistance is futile. We are the Grond.

03-11-2021 09:12 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous
Grond is always right
If he disagrees with that statement, is he right or wrong? :)

+ Reply