ADOI Link
issueid=3 03-07-2008 08:43 AM
Number of reported issues by Travis Prue: 14
ADOI Link

A link to ADOI on the main page, right under the rec.games.roguelike.adom link would be nice.
Issue Details
Issue Number 3
Issue Type Feature
Project Website Development
Category Other (please specify)
Status Suggested
Priority 8
Suggested Version Unknown
Implemented Version (none)
Votes for this feature 11
Votes against this feature 7
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

03-07-2008 10:10 AM
Yea... ADOI is awesome, too bad not as many ADOM players know of it...

03-07-2008 01:11 PM
That would be cool...

03-07-2008 08:58 PM
Can I really vote no?

03-07-2008 09:59 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Jetman123
Can I really vote no?
No, you can't. :P

03-09-2008 01:57 PM
Ancient Member
I don't know if this RFE is serious or not, but IMO, ADOI is good, but it's not one of the most important things about ADOM. Signature of Travis and an entry in a collection of links (as the other RFE suggests) is enough.

03-09-2008 06:43 PM
Ancient Member
It should be on a general link page, not the main page. Sorry Travis, but nice as the story is I don't think it's front page stuff!

03-09-2008 07:35 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Grey
It should be on a general link page, not the main page. Sorry Travis, but nice as the story is I don't think it's front page stuff!
Lies are punished by death. <_<

03-09-2008 07:37 PM
Ancient Member
There should be a "links" section, perhaps replacing the RGRA link, with the links suggested in a thread which's URL I don't remember. :P

03-09-2008 07:39 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Travis Prue
No... "Hanging" is better option... *Evil laugh*

(back to issue) ADOI is really good stuff... So i think it would be cool to have link at least somewhere on adom.de besides forums... >_>

03-09-2008 08:10 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by Travis Prue
Very well. Then I nobly request death by breasts.

(PS. And yeah, links page instead of RGRA link would be most sensible.)

03-11-2008 03:42 PM
Ancient Member
Ehm, I would rather go for the "links" section. rgrd is ok, but ADOI is "just" a fan site... an excellent fan site.

05-04-2008 12:22 PM
I think I'll vote "no." The reason (however much I am sure you will hate me for this, Travis) is I find that an appreciation for Adom humor, no matter how refined, moves me across the short gap between Adom-geek and Adom-nerd. Mind you, I do have an appreciation for that rare bird which is Adom-nerd, having dated one once. While being one myself, of course. And indoctrinating scores of others. Ahem. My point is, Adom-nerds are totally the sexiest kind out there, and I'll be the first to say it. In recent years, however, I have, surprisingly enough, developed the need to have a social life outside of this weirdass game that I've been playing my entire adult life (three spots in the credits, baby) and would encourage others who lack one to try it out. That being said, look at what I'm doing now... My god. Okay, the Hell with it. I'm voting "yes." I love you, man. Thanks for bringing me back to the Game.

+ Reply