slightly odd thing about chaos knights [spoilers]
issueid=1422 12-11-2012 11:00 AM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by grobblewobble: 72
slightly odd thing about chaos knights [spoilers]

While you are C as a chaos knight, you can gain the weird tome from the ghost librarian normally but then the mad minstrel refuses to accept it (unless you convert, I guess). This might be intentional or it might be an oversight. I have to say I was very glad I was able to chat with the ghost librarian, because he increases your literacy skill dramatically, making it easier to read scrolls of chaos resistance succesfully instead of wasting them if you try.
Issue Details
Issue Number 1422
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Not a Bug
Priority 8
Affected Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 6
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

12-11-2012 11:17 AM
Ancient Member
I think the Minstrel should be friendly to chaotic types. He gives important new player advice, has a bit of a chaotic edge to his character, and is key to some important quests that should require alignment jiggling.

12-17-2012 11:53 PM
The Creator
Quote Originally Posted by Grey
I think the Minstrel should be friendly to chaotic types. He gives important new player advice, has a bit of a chaotic edge to his character, and is key to some important quests that should require alignment jiggling.
Despte hs somewhat chaotic nature and sinister side the Mad Minstrel does not support the kind of Chaos that CKs represent. This is intentional.

12-21-2012 02:50 PM
What about Dak the arena master? I didn't want to make a separate RFE, because it's also probably intentional. But hey, it's a gladiator arena, I doubt they care. And you can already get chaotic beings as opponents (I think?).

12-21-2012 03:05 PM
Quote Originally Posted by wzq
What about Dak the arena master? I didn't want to make a separate RFE, because it's also probably intentional. But hey, it's a gladiator arena, I doubt they care. And you can already get chaotic beings as opponents (I think?).
You surely can, I even got chaos wizard as an opponent.

+ Reply