Inventory Filter
issueid=590 11-14-2011 10:02 AM
Number of reported issues by Telorast: 2
Inventory Filter
Focus on particular item types via hotkey

This ties in with a previous Feature request ("Filtering while equipping" by Rostelle, apologies if I missed a similar one), however I feel inventory filtering does not necessarily have to be reserved for purely equipping weapons. Especially at the higher levels (and suitably buffed by Strength of Atlas, of course), it made sorting through your inventory much easier when you could immediately focus on particular item types when browsing/dropping by pressing the corresponding key ('!' for potions, '/' for missiles etc.), and I feel this feature should make a comeback.

Keep up the good work!
Issue Details
Issue Number 590
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category Unknown
Status Implemented
Priority Unknown
Suggested Version ADOM II 0.2.3
Implemented Version (none)
Votes for this feature 6
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

11-29-2011 11:43 AM
I concur, though I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Since we don't even have all equippable inventory slots available (last time I checked.) I think it's just a matter of time waiting for necassities like this, and the 'l'ook command... and cleanzies 'e'arzies

12-01-2011 09:40 PM
@ironcash: Hah, no kidding!

02-07-2012 04:48 AM
The Creator
Implemented for ADOM II 0.2.3. Please send your real name to creator(at)ancientdomainsofmystery.com for it to be included in the credits. (If you were already asked to do so you can ignore this message. Please include a reference to the bug or RFE you are credited for.)

+ Reply