Combat skill not increasing. [Edited. I'm an idiot ;P]
issueid=6624 07-11-2020 04:09 AM
Number of reported issues by Mandelsage: 1
Combat skill not increasing. [Edited. I'm an idiot ;P]
Using Scythe doesn't seem to increase any of the combat skills.

[EDIT: So much for starting with a contribution! lol... I figured it out: I was playing in Very Defensive the whole time... *slaps forehead* (for anyone who doesn't know, Very Defensive and Coward mode makes you unable to gain combat skill points in _any_ weapon class) ... Is there a way to delete this post? ;P]

Hi everyone! I'm happy that my first post here is going to be one of trying to contribute ^-^

So, I picked up a Scythe and thought, huh, handy! Will use it to up my polearms, for when I have the rune-covered trident (chose Raven just for this).

So I went on my first mission: To save the doggo! Upon returning to Terinyo, I checked my stats etc. and noticed no increase in any of the weapon classes. =(
Is this a bug?

I'm level 5, and have been using the Scythe since right after doing the small cave (My Cooshoo did all the necessary killing in there).

Thanks. And if our Lord and Master is reading this by any chance: Thomas, thank you for this awesome game. I played it 18 years ago, and just recently bought it on Steam - very happy that you took it further, and really looking forward to the sequel!
Issue Details
Issue Number 6624
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Windows 10 (Steam)
Status Unconfirmed
Priority 10 - Lowest
Affected Version ADOM 3.3.3
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

07-12-2020 06:28 PM
Issue Changed by Mandelsage
  • Title changed from Combat skill not increasing to Combat skill not increasing. [Edited. I'm an idiot ;P]
  • Priority changed from 3 to 10 - Lowest

+ Reply