Can't enter commands after entering dungeon
issueid=386 08-18-2011 09:32 AM
Number of reported issues by King Moila: 6
Can't enter commands after entering dungeon
No commands applied after entering dungeon and results in prolonged death as sewer rat chews PC to death.

After I attempted to enter dungeon outside Drakalor Chain, for the first time, before entering any dungeon inside the DC, but visited Terinyo, my character just froze on the stairs on the first level of the dungeon. It has happened to me twice now, yet I can't reproduce it. Seems like a random bug. Only thing common with these bugs has been, that in the room where stairs are located are 2 or more monsters.

In total this has occured three times now. Always PC ends up dying as monsters are hacking him down bit by bit. No commands can be issued. Characters have been hill and mountain dwarves.

As I can't reproduce this bug, I don't know if it affects dungeons inside DC, but so far none have occured if I have rushed straight for CoC.
Issue Details
Issue Number 386
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category Gameplay
Status Fixed
Priority 2
Affected Version JADE 0.1.3
Fixed Version JADE 0.2.1
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

08-18-2011 09:43 AM
Happened to me once. Described here: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=356 (probably, not the right place)

08-20-2011 08:45 AM
Okay, happened again, yet there was no monsters present in current room when game just held and eventually few monsters wandered inside and slew me.

No walk or other commands were ever used, as it was first time I had entered any dungeon.

11-12-2011 11:53 AM
The Creator
Fixed for JADE 0.2.1. Please send your real name to creator(at)ancientdomainsofmystery.com for it to be included in the credits. (If you were already asked to do so you can ignore this message. Please include a reference to the bug or RFE you are credited for.)

+ Reply