don't reset the page count when dropping an item
issueid=6499 07-16-2019 08:25 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by auricbond: 264
don't reset the page count when dropping an item

Keep it at the page it is scrolled to.

EDIT: Rather than add a new RFE I'll mention it here: don't reset the page count when selecting a skill from the level up menu. :)

EDIT: furthermore, scroll _to_ the selected item when a key is pressed?
Issue Details
Issue Number 6499
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 5 - Medium
Suggested Version ADOM 3.3.3
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 5
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

07-17-2019 04:02 PM
You can use extended drop(Ctrl+D) to drop items comfortably. There is similar issue with skill improvements: when you select a skill for improvement the paging resets as well, which is more annoying, because there's no workaround.

07-17-2019 04:21 PM
Ancient Member
I do use extended drop -- it still resets the page count though? Also it's just a matter of pressing '9' in the drop menu to switch to that. Either way the page count resets...

07-19-2019 02:22 PM
Ancient Member
Rather than add a new RFE I'll mention it here: don't reset the page count when selecting a skill from the level up menu. :)

07-20-2019 06:53 PM
Quote Originally Posted by auricbond
I do use extended drop -- it still resets the page count though? Also it's just a matter of pressing '9' in the drop menu to switch to that. Either way the page count resets...
I meant, you can use extended drop as a workaround: select the items you want to drop and only then press "space". The paging will not be reset after select, but still will be reset after the drop itself. Of course, the bug(or an annoying "feature") still exists, as simple drop is inconvenient.

+ Reply