Nerf PoCC on Andor Drakon (Make him strong like he deserves to be)
issueid=5809 12-07-2017 11:16 PM
Number of reported issues by Majora: 6
Nerf PoCC on Andor Drakon (Make him strong like he deserves to be)
Stop cheesy potion from ruining Andor Drakon

Andor Drakon is supposed to be the most dangerous, most feared being in the world. He is the source of all the corruption and the mighty overlord of chaos, he is above all the other Chaos God's and the Supreme, Elder, Chaos God.

He is, but one thing ruins everything about him.

I find it VERY sad that the Potion of Cure Corruption emasculates this invincible god into something that is terribly weak.

One small little potion, and he goes from a god to something that cannot even penetrate your measly adamantium armor. (I could sit in melee range with him and he would not even scratch me at all, I could have taken a nap)

I suggest that PoCC should not work on him AT ALL(besides removing his stat draining melee attacks), a God should not be affected by a tiny weak potion. I have seen many people laugh at how weak Andor Drakon is, saying things like he doesn't matter and only the background corruption matters, he is just a checklist, etc. It is all very sad to me, that people talk about him this way.

Make Drakon the Epic Chaos Elder Lord that he deserves to be, remove the cheesy potion of cure corruption from weakening him.

Especially keep his penetrating melee attacks, and other abilities

Past few Ultra's I fought Drakon with no fear, and I find it very sad that I do not fear the Lord of Chaos. Let us have a final boss that deserves to be feared.

(edit - MTF pointed out, and I agree that maybe the Potion should still be used to remove his Melee attack stat draining you, he could keep his spell that stat drains you, but loses the melee stat drain, that way you can fight him with the trident like you are supposed to, but not get stat drained to nothing)
Issue Details
Issue Number 5809
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Implemented
Priority 2
Suggested Version ADOM 3.0.4
Implemented Version ADOM 3.0.4
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 6
Votes against this feature 3
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

12-07-2017 11:49 PM
Issue Changed by adom-admin