allow friendlies to get in combat with hostile again
issueid=6491 07-10-2019 07:13 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by auricbond: 264
allow friendlies to get in combat with hostile again

It used to be the case I think, but I just wasted a few minutes trying to get a berserker lord to engage combat with a cat. It could be super bad luck that it didn't try to step onto the cat's tile but I don't think so...

*EDIT seems they actively avoid the tile if they can, but they'll engage in combat if forced into a corridor. I was trying it in the big room...
Issue Details
Issue Number 6491
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Unconfirmed
Priority 5 - Medium
Affected Version ADOM 3.3.3
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

07-16-2019 09:05 PM

07-17-2019 02:56 AM
Ancient Member
Friendly attitude monsters still get into to fights with hostile monsters. They don't go out of their way to start fights, but you still see them, try playing druid. I guess shopkeepers don't get in fights anymore, but that seems like a much more specific issue.

07-17-2019 04:08 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by Grond
Friendly attitude monsters still get into to fights with hostile monsters. They don't go out of their way to start fights, but you still see them, try playing druid. I guess shopkeepers don't get in fights anymore, but that seems like a much more specific issue.
Yes I noticed and miss the shopkeeper abuse. Gotten rid of hostile stone giants that way, although once the shopkeeper bled and berserked. RIP me.

+ Reply