Hey! This tasted like candy!
issueid=3110 07-07-2014 11:41 PM
Number of reported issues by theseus12: 32
Hey! This tasted like candy!

I was curious. I rolled up a dark elf Chaos Knight who had teleportis, and was wondering, is there any chance that eating pixie corpses induce teleportation control? Seeing as they can teleport, I thought that would be an idea, much like blink dogs. My idea went like this

Blessed: High chance (75-83%) getting the ability to teleport, with 100% chance teleport control

Uncursed: some middling chance (45-68%) to get teleport, with about the same amount for teleport control

Cursed: high chance to get teleportation, with no chance teleport control

Seperate rolls for both features, which I understand would possibly make it iffy. I merely wanted to see how far this idea could possibly fly.

That and I freaking hate teleporting with no control
Issue Details
Issue Number 3110
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 7
Suggested Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 23
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 1
Votes against this feature 5
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

07-07-2014 11:53 PM
I think that would make pixie corpses quite overpowered to have them grant both teleportitis and teleport control.

Blink dogs aren't too uncommon, and are easily farmable once you've found one. Perhaps it could be possible to receive this intrinsic from some other corpse, but besides greater daemons and unicorns I don't really know what to suggest.

07-08-2014 12:01 AM
I'm not saying autmoatically grant them. Just have two seperate rolls for the possibility to get them. We can always have the numbers nerfed. It's totally possible to get control but no teleport, or teleport with no control.

07-08-2014 10:04 AM
Ancient Member
You are aware that pixie corpses already have a chance to give teleportitis, are you? IMHO this is enough.

+ Reply