List of items on ground printed twice when using "l"ook command
issueid=3870 09-07-2015 09:15 AM
Number of reported issues by AgingMinotaur: 3
List of items on ground printed twice when using "l"ook command

Version: Regular ASCII (no NotEye), v60

When I invoke the "l"ook command and move the cursor to a tile where there's a stack of items, I have to dismiss the list twice by pressing space four times: "You see the following items (more)", space, "The following items are lying at the position in question.", space, "You see the following items (more)", space, "The following items are lying at the position in question.", space. If I'm standing on the stack, it will display normally the first time, but if I move the cursor to another spot and back again, it will display buggy.

As always,
Minotauros
Issue Details
Issue Number 3870
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Linux
Status Unconfirmed
Priority Unknown
Affected Version ADOM r60
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 3
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

09-07-2015 11:37 AM
Ah yes, that's been around for a few versions at least and is indeed kind of annoying. Not sure if it's 100% reproductible, but it certainly happens a lot if you do 'l'ook at a pile of items.

09-07-2015 11:46 AM
Ancient Member
Ding dong. Sounds like the bug has gotten worse. I've had to hit it twice but never four times.

09-07-2015 10:37 PM
Quote Originally Posted by auricbond
Ding dong. Sounds like the bug has gotten worse. I've had to hit it twice but never four times.
Just to clarify: The list of items only shows up twice. I meant I have to press space four times (two (more) prompts and two inventory listings).

As always,
Minotauros

+ Reply