Antediluviam frament missing
issueid=6741 02-05-2022 10:46 PM
Number of reported issues by bl_dw: 2
Antediluviam frament missing
No antediluvian map fragment in R4 scroll shop

Looks like after 67k turns it just vanishes - no fragment in the shop at lvl1, no other shops in the whole dungeon. I came there first, doesn't find or just missed fragment, search whole dungeon, exit, got fragment from R3, and returns back (was hoping it will show as last one). Random ID fragment was received muuuuch earlier. Mapped whole R4 - no 'secret' shop there
Run at Win11

Save inside the shop after I brought everything there (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EUc...ew?usp=sharing)
Issue Details
Issue Number 6741
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Other (please specify)
Status Unconfirmed
Priority Unknown
Affected Version ADOM 3.3.4
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

06-10-2022 09:33 PM
I also had one game where the dungeon didn't generate the scroll shop. I never submitted a bug report because I could make no sense of it. Also, it was generated when I took a previous backup and generated again some of the levels in that dungeon - so the turn count probably is not the case.

My dungeon IIRC had a couple of rivers and also another scroll shop - not sure if some of those distorted the generation somehow?

06-11-2022 03:41 AM
Ancient Member
This is pretty easy to reproduce with save scumming. Map level, save if there is no shop, reload if there is. Rinse and repeat and soon enough you have an antediluvian dungeon with no map fragment. Not sure if there's any correlation with other dungeon features, but it doesn't seem like they are a requirement for the scroll shop to not spawn.

+ Reply