[RFE] Special birth events should be displayed in character information/history sheet.
issueid=3214 07-20-2014 08:16 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by Blasphemous: 110
[RFE] Special birth events should be displayed in character information/history sheet.

Stuff like long lost brother showing up or falling star should be clearly visible in flg files but right now they aren't displayed anywhere other than during character creation.
It can have significant impact on game play and would be nice to include it when comparing different characters.
Issue Details
Issue Number 3214
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Windows 7
Status Suggested
Priority 5 - Medium
Suggested Version ADOM r50
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 25
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

11-02-2014 08:23 PM
Ancient Member
I'm bumping this thread as I've had a few games where I was certain I had some special birth message but couldn't find out anywhere if that was true.
I'd very much like to have the option to display that information during the game, perhaps under history tab?

11-02-2014 09:22 PM
While at it introducing a few more of these special messages would be cool, as they add randomness and flavor to characters without being ridiculously overpowered =)

11-02-2014 10:55 PM
Yes, yes, so much YES!

I often find myself chain-generating characters when they roll with horrible starsign or stats, oftentimes missing special birth messages and finding myself unable to find them anywhere else. This would be a godsend of a feature.

07-15-2015 02:49 PM
Ancient Member
Aside from bumping this again, I would also like to suggest that the birth messages be displayed on the history tab (character bio screen viewed with shift + b), so you won't have to generate an flg or vlg file to see that and instead have the information available at any time.

07-15-2015 02:54 PM
Here's one more ADOM player who would benefit from this!

+ Reply