RFE: Quiver for Unstacking Missiles
issueid=1415 12-10-2012 09:46 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by JellySlayer: 114
RFE: Quiver for Unstacking Missiles

Something I would love to see would be a quiver that would allow multiple missiles stacks (of the same type) to be stored simultaneously. The idea being, you will often end up with dozens upon dozens of single arrows all with slightly different stats, B/U/C status, etc. and actually using these for combat is really annoying because you have to reload every turn. If there was some way to wrap up all of these arrows into a single bundle so that you could fire them all consecutively without having to reload, this would be a massive improvement for missile play.

I suppose this could be an item, but honestly, I think it would be better if it were just something that could be applied all the time, to any set of missiles that the player would like. In fact, irregular missiles--spears, boomerangs, knives, hammers, etc. suffer from this problem far worse than arrows, quarrels and rocks do, because it's quite hard to find large stacks of these of identical stats, so limiting quivers to just arrows or whatever, while more realistic, might not be that desirable.
Issue Details
Issue Number 1415
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Implemented
Priority 5 - Medium
Suggested Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 7
Implemented Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 21
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 16
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

01-22-2014 08:33 PM
Issue Changed by adom-admin