Last Item Missing From Heap of Items List
issueid=310 07-21-2011 11:54 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by Baranor: 2
Last Item Missing From Heap of Items List
Last item in list missing when viewing heap of items

When using the "," function to pick up an item from a heap of items that is more that 1 page long, the last item in the list is gone. Once you have picked up enough items to reduce the list to fit on 1 page, the item appears.

Interestingly, how I found this was that there was a pink potion at the bottom of the list and the display showed the potion category, but did not display the potion until it fit on one page.

I tested it again after picking up the potion with a dagger and it disappeared from the bottom of the list on the second page.
Issue Details
Issue Number 310
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category UI
Status Fixed
Priority Unknown
Affected Version JADE 0.1.2
Fixed Version JADE 0.1.3
Users able to reproduce bug 2
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

07-22-2011 07:27 AM
I've just tested this by piling a bunch of headgear, armour, shields, footwear and melee weapons together, and I can use '+' and '-' to scroll up and down the list of items (it spans more than a single page), and everything is listed fine.

The obvious difference is that I don't have any potions in the mix.

When I then add a potion to that same pile, I scroll to the bottom of the list, and as Baranor reported only the heading for Potions is visible, the potion itself is not in the list.

And as expected, once I pick up just enough items for everything remaining in the pile (including the potion) to fit on a single page, the potion is listed at the bottom.

07-22-2011 04:06 PM
Ancient Member
I tried it again with weapons and it did happen again for me. It may not happen with all types of items.

07-24-2011 10:24 AM
The behaviour seems to be consistent when equipping across all items. Try this when there are more items than fit on a page which can be put in the right (or left) hand slot.
With the hand empty try 'equipping' it and scroll to the bottom (note the last item).
Then just 'V'iew all the items there is invariably an extra one.

07-27-2011 06:55 AM
The Creator
Fixed for JADE 0.1.3. Happens in all item list displays under special circumstances.

+ Reply