Battle formations
issueid=1093 05-31-2012 06:35 AM
Number of reported issues by ironcash: 17
Battle formations
armies fight in formation

Hopeful no one has posted this idea because I'm to lazy to dig through all the features/bugs right meow.

I think it would be cool if at some point instead of when you get in wilderness fight with squadrons or armies or anything that the army might use battle formations instead of being scattered randomly around the map. This might include wedge formations or something with archers standing in the back and not charging fearlessly in melee. It would require a little more AI for the monsters but I think it would be a nice feature, maybe different types of squadrons or different races might prefer different formations or tactics?

And I have a completely unrelated question. Is there an easy way to search for specific things in the ADOM II Issue Management? When I try to use the search in the upper right corner it never pops up results from Issue Management, so I end up having to click through like 10 pages of previous issues... And then someone ends up having posted the same bug as me anyway :(
Issue Details
Issue Number 1093
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category Gameplay
Status Suggested
Priority 8
Suggested Version ADOM II 0.3.0
Implemented Version (none)
Votes for this feature 4
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

05-31-2012 08:40 AM
Ancient Member
Is there an easy way to search for specific things in the ADOM II Issue Management?
Here you go.

http://www.adom.de/forums/projectsearch.php?do=search

05-31-2012 08:52 AM
Ancient Member
I totally love this idea.

05-31-2012 09:17 PM
Awesome, thank you Laukku!

+ Reply