Merchant NPC blocking the shop exit
issueid=3795 08-17-2015 02:34 AM
Number of reported issues by medoli900: 1
Merchant NPC blocking the shop exit

I was a chaotic chaos knight troll born under the sign of the dragon.
I went to the first village (Terinyo) and explored a bit. I went to the shop, took 3 large ration and then tried to pay the shopkeeper. I couldn't since I didn't have the money (mistook some value). So I dropped all the unpaid rations at my feet, one space south of the merchant. I went south and then a message show up that the merchant reorganize his items. The problem is, the merchant doesn't move anymore, and when I try to swap position with him (with : s), he says "Do not push me in my shop.". When I go in his direction, a message show up saying "Are you sure you want to attack him? (Y/N)".
Issue Details
Issue Number 3795
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Windows 8.1
Status Unconfirmed
Priority 6
Affected Version ADOM r59
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

08-17-2015 05:16 AM
Ancient Member
Do you have poison hands? If you damaged the goods, you may have to pay the merchant's guild before he lets you leave. Try chatting with him.

08-19-2015 12:14 AM
I don't remember if I had poison hand, it could be very possible. When I talked to him, he just told me that he does not like thief, like he said when I talked to him just after entering his shop. I can't experiment with this issue anymore, since I died by attacking him. I can try to replicate the issue, but I don't know the chance of getting poison hand AND being born under the dragon sign as a troll.

+ Reply